Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sorry for the late post...it has been a long day. All the marking is in and I have a marksheet for you tomorrow. The first class to have all assignments in from all students will receive a free reading class with treats. Pass this info to your classmates as I will not say it in class until YOU say it first. Hee Hee.

TOMORROW AT NOON...STUDY HALL IN MY CLASSROOM IF YOU HAVE ASSIGNMENTS NOT HANDED IN...

ELA 20
Essay are very good. I am impressed with your diligence to do the best you can. Tomorrow we start The Glass Menagerie.

ELA B10
Binder check tomorrow and an assignment binder check.

ELA A10
Lots of make up quizzes tomorrow. Keep reading at night and doing the summary sheets.

ELA A30
Good reading today. Tomorrow we will present the "cup" to our speech winner. Great effort on the speeches. You make my life more fun.

Have a good sleep and good for you if you are reading my blog at this late hour!!

No comments: