Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you to the students who came at noon hour and finished assignments. Your maturity and responsibility are noted.

ELA 20
I don't think The Glass Menagerie will be your favourite book but we will learn about symbols in literature from its content and...there will be a few laughs along the way. Good job on the essays.

ELA B10
Assignments are coming in slowly and you are working hard to get caught up. Tomorrow is the quiz on Ch. 5-8 and the group work is also due.

ELA A10
Working on assginments today and reading.

ELA A30
Finished vocabulary from article...good discussion on our school system and teachers. Reading Death on the Ice - charting Ch. 1-9 due on Monday...for marks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I brought the wrong binder home and could not read the cryhsallids chapter 5-8 i am going to need an extra day to read-Jason

Cheyenne said...

I went to Saskatoon over the weekend, I was to busy to read all the chapters needed. I will only be able to write the 5-9 test. =D. - Cheyenne

Anonymous said...

I won't be able to finish my group work, or do my chapter 9-12 test. -Caitlin